Thursday, April 1, 2010

Terrific Thursday

Work has been busy (the usual) but terrific. I decided today that I would leave a little bit early and by a little bit I mean an hour. Anytime I leave early I can't wait to get home to see Will and Goose.

When I came home we decided to play in the yard with Goose. Goose often goes to the neighbors fence to mingle with his little friend he has never met, Jasmine.

Jasmine is a sweet little puppy that was rescued from the pound. Our neighbor happened to be outside when we were out with goose and brought Jasmine over so they could finally meet.



Our neighbor says that Jasmine sits at the window and looks at our house for hours waiting for goose to come outside. I just think that is so sweet.They had a really good time playing together.



Let's just say that goose now has a girlfriend (finally) instead of a boyfriend.

We hope you had a great Thursday. Ours was terrific!

2 comments:

  1. :) awwww Goose has a girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shirt! Im glad goosey has a new friend :) Quincy can't wait to make his debut. Love u

    ReplyDelete