Sunday, October 17, 2010

Elephants

Ever since I read Water for Elephants, I've had a special little place in my heart for elephants. Do I want to collect elephants? No, not at all! but do I think they are cute? yes, and they are considered to be good luck.

I bought this elephant ring at forever21 and call her Rosie, just like Rosie in Water for Elephants. I don't wear Rosie often but I pulled her out of my jewelry box today just for fun. There's nothing like sitting around the house on Sunday wearing an elephant ring bringing you good luck!





Other elephant jewelry I like:


J. Crew Elephant Critter Necklace (wanted by my sister)


Trina Turk bracelet with elephant charm


Kenneth Jay Lane(KJL)elephant pendant necklace


KJL elephant ring



KJL elephant bracelet on Hillary Duff

1 comment:

  1. you know my feelings about the jcrew critter necklace! i need it in my life!

    <3 the rosie ring

    ReplyDelete